Powered by Blogger.

Goodbye Summer





Ohh, another month has passed by and you never it's already 2017. Let me just give you the last snaps for summer 2016. Mon amour and I had a last dip in the lake last August. Though I was a little frustrated with myself that day, we were supposed to go hiking at the Eagle Lake which I wasn't able to see last 2015. I only had four hours sleep and woke up very early to watch the sunrise unfortunately I threw up and felt very dizzy in the morning. We slept for five hours and woke up 1 in the afternoon and decided to continue with our day. Since I wasn't able to swim last time. I took this opportunity to swim in the lake. It was my first time and the water was freezing cold! I had to temper my body every six minutes. Haha.





It was fun especially it was my first time with mon amour.

We parked a mile away so we had to walk under the scorching heat. So much fuuuuun though. I got a little darker. Still I enjoyed so much. I never thought I'd be doing these fun things with him after a very long years. There are still days when I ask myself if I'm dreaming or what. I'm very grateful - having someone to go to beautiful places such as Tahoe makes my heart melt. 

I hope everyone is excited for fall though! 
Till next time, earthlings!



No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.