Powered by Blogger.

I uploaded my first vlog!






It was Friday the 13th when my employer told me I should take the time off since we don't have much to do anymore. At first I was scared that I might lose my job in the end. After that conversation,  I was quite relieved that I didn't lose it but I know that there's no guarantee until everything goes back to normal. It also finally sinked in to me that coronavirus is happening. It's becoming real. I thought just like SARS it shall pass by too but I was wrong. We were wrong. When 2020 came Coronavirus was the talk of the town. Everyone had something to say which made me anxious then the month of February came and we slowly started to see a dramatic decrease of conventions and events within our company. 

I just hope by this time, we have already took necessary steps on how we can survive this pandemic. But out of this uncertain times, there's a room where happiness resides. Somehow we can open that door. We can try to be happy and optimistic regardless of the reality. We can finally work on our forgotten hobbies or goals that we've put aside because of work. 

All these years after I graduated from high school I always dreamed of becoming a layout designer for a magazine even though I didn't land on that job. I never stop incorporating art or graphic design in my life if you may call it that. It might not make sense to you but it does to me. And since I found my interest in food I combined the two of them hence why I decided to create my blog. Of course just like an ordinary human being, I always struggle to never abandon my hobbies and interests just because of work. 

I would like to share this quote I always stick to when I feel uninspired and dull. It keeps me going.

"The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."

I'm sure that all of us go through this and it's no fun. While I was at home in my living room, I was thinking that this might be the perfect time to try vlogging. This path is unknown for me but I just gave in and hope that I will enjoy it.

Whenever we have fun trips I'd like to document whatever I can for personal reasons and share it to my family and chosen friends since I live far away from them. Now that I have time, I hope that I can start working on my old footages from our previous trips. There's so much videos I shot but never made time to edit and share them. Hopefully this year I can commit to it. 

So here is my first time vlogging. This might be a very unsual vlog though since it's mostly house chores and errands. I hope you guys will still enjoy as much as I did :) 









First vlog is not really fun and exciting but I wanted to take this opportunity to try. So last weekend, we went to the grocery store and stocked up on food that could last for up to two weeks. Since we were not sure if we were able to still leave the house. The number of cases just kept increasing each day. Fortunately, we still can but God knows what the governor will decide on for the upcoming weeks. 

My husband and I prepared lunch. We tried to use up all our vegetables so they don't go to waste. This is just something we made up. One thing we miss the most during quarantine is milk tea. Luckily, we found one on Yelp and I heard good things about Tiger Sugar. It was alright.. a bit pricey compared to the store we always go to. I like the texture of their boba though. It melts in your mouth. I would probably try it again :) 

No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.