Powered by Blogger.

Hair products from LUSH (for oily and greasy hair)



Oh
My
God!

I don't think writing a review about these products would do justice on how GLORIOUSLY AMAZING these two products are. For someone who is struggling about keeping their hair fresh and not feeling oily or greasy throughout day. This is the answer to your problem, YOUR LIFESAVER. 



This is my second year using I Love Juicy shampoo and Veganese conditioner from Lush I've gone through five bottles already and decided to buy the travel size as well. Two years later of consistently using them, I never have problems with oily hair anymore unless I take a shower very late the next day. I don't feel embarrassed nor terrified of going to a salon for a haircut. They are miracle workers!

I know that they're a bit pricey for someone who only makes a minimum wage and you only get this much of a product but come to think of it. You buy a large bottle of shampoo and conditioner for $6-$8 that will last you for 5 months or so. And yet you still have problems with oily and greasy hair. Before I started using these products, I suffered dealing with dandruff plus the oily hair. I still get a bit of dandruff on some days but it's not as bad as before when I brush my hair and wear a black top I can see white specks on my shoulder. Do you know what I mean?

It's not a 100% answer to everything but it lessens your hair problems and everybody's hair is different but it's not bad to try them, right? Cos that's how I started. I just tried it.
As I've said earlier, if I take a shower late the next day my hair starts getting oily and yucky.

I'm just so grateful and happy that I finally found products that really does AMAZING for my hair. 

Thanks LUSH! ;-)

My only wish though is I hope that they would open up a store in Northern Nevada so that people from my area can also try their products. Hehe! The closest Lush store is in Sacramento :'(

No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.