Powered by Blogger.

Thanksgiving in Las Vegas 2018 : First time trying Momofuku in Cosmopolitan Hotel

Las Vegas, NV, USA






I might be a couple of years late but I still would like to share photos from our trip.
My cousin from Canada visited the States and we flew from Carson. I really wanted 2018 to be a year where I get to see my relatives. It was a fun evening with them we played board games, drank wine and cooked good foods. 

My first visit in the Sin City was back in 2011. I was still in college. There was only Blackberry. No Instagram yet or maybe there was already. It's crazy how much has changed in 9 years.





Momofuku


My cousin invited us to eat at Momofuku. My experience was alright. Their ramen was not the best for its price range. But I really enjoyed their pork bun and the company of my cousins. The vibe of the whole restaurant was fun and so alive since it's very close to The Strip. I'd give this a 6/10.

     






Watch my short video :



Thank you :-) 



No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.