Powered by Blogger.

Vlog 8: Blueberry cheesecake




Hello earthlings! How are you all doing? I hope everyone is doing better than ever. Now that most states are slowly reopening and getting back to their normal lives. I hope we're still in high alert and not ignoring what we're asked to do like keeping our six feet distance, washing our hands, wearing face coverings in public and so forth. 
On my new vlog, I shared how I made these delicious and refreshing lemon blueberry cheesecakes. This recipe is by Live Well Bake Often. I really enjoyed making this cheesecake. It's a perfect dessert  in spring time. It's so quick and easy to make. Please go to her website for a full recipe and tips on making the cheesecake. Her instructions are simple and I would recommend this to any beginners or first time cheesecake bakers. Just make sure you're patient enough to let them cool and set before serving. I suggest letting it set overnight. And... make the blueberry topping ahead of time so it can cool down. I also appreciate her effort to make them in muffin pans. Most recipes I saw in the internet and books are full size cheesecakes. It's just me and my husband at home.  As much as we love cheesecakes, we don't want to consume too much sugar. It's funny because in a week I baked two batches of this recipe. Me and my husband couldn't stop eating them. Well, it was most of him who ate the cheesecakes and also shared some at his work. lol. 
I will definitely serve this whenever I have small gatherings at home. I will be trying these cheesecakes in strawberry flavor soon.
Also I don't know if it was just me but I tried baking these in different pans. One is silver and one is gray. I noticed the cheesecakes baked in gray pan are slightly darker but not burnt. And cheesecakes baked in silver pan turned out pretty. So, is there a scientific explanation to this? I've read a few articles and most of them said it's better to bake in silver pans. Let me know if you experience the same thing. 

Vlog 8:




Left: baked in silver pan right: baked in gray pan
Left: baked in silver pan
Right: baked in gray pan










No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.