Powered by Blogger.

Vlog 15: Remaining days of October and finishing iKenKreate's first macramé shelf wall decor



The last days of October got a little busy than usual. We started preparing for the Halloween and did few activities to keep us entertained. My relatives and I never got to bond like this since when we were little. I'm glad I was able to finally do this with them like the old times.

Before the Halloween we also went to the pumpkin patch and we were lucky enough to find some good ones even though pumpkin season will be over soon. The farm wasn't crowded which was great but the hot weather made it harder to concentrate and wander around the farm. But overall, I still enjoyed visiting the farm.

My husband also finished his first macramé two tier wall decoration. In the past he used to make string arts and we always had some pile of woods laying in our patio. I thought we need to use them in some ways. We can't just store them in the house. I was thinking of doing something simple like a table runner inspired that I will show you guys pretty soon or like the macramé decoration I showed on today's vlog.

Here are some photos I took for the vlog :-)




Macramé two tier wall decoration

Made by iKenKreate


Vlog 15:



No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.