Powered by Blogger.

A Little Fun



For the past days since I blogged I was very busy.

- started with my school (I'm on my way in fulfilling my dreams)
- been spending a lot of time with my relatives
- also been baking.. as usual. I enjoy that time a lot.

I started with school a week ago. I met new people of course - they seem nice and easy to get a long with. We are only eight students in our class by the way but I don't really mind though. I thought our chef is strict, the kind of teacher who will give me jitters before going to school but he is great and a cool one. The teachers I had in my university, they were strict. LOL.

If you are wondering, I am studying culinary because I am so interested in cooking since I was a kid growing and I believe food connects people from all walks of life and any kind of occasions whether it is grand or not, there is always food in the table and conversations would tend to get longer and longer. And especially I want to be that person who will cook for their special events in life or simply cook for my own family and hoping to open my little café-bakery in the future.

There are a lot of things going around inside my head such as traveling - discovering new flavors, dishes, or family recipes from different people (this is the most exciting part), preparing Christmas dinner for the family, baking breads and cookies for my friends to be given during their birthdays, etc... I wish one of these things will happen in my life.

Last weekend, before my cousin went back to the United States we planned on having a little trip on the hill - we ate our lunch there and you know hike a little (it was very tiring - I got drunk the day before our trip so just imagine me walking up the hill with a hang over). It was a cold-windy kind of day very perfect for us since we live in a tropical country.






I love looking above 


On that same day, I baked a hundred cupcakes needed tomorrow morning. It was a challenge for me because I didn't have enough sleep, I had hang over and I was exhausted from our trip. We went home late and so, I finished past midnight. But thank God I have my day off the next day - the sweat and lack of sleep were all worth it because they liked the cupcakes.

This coming weekend, I will be out again with my college friends, I have to shop for the supplies I am going to use for school and I am going to bake hundred cupcakes again. So bring it on!

And... I have other things to do in preparation for Christmas!

But tomorrow is my rest day! Hooray!!

xx



No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.