Powered by Blogger.

Three Words: I cooked dinner!

I can finally cross out the no. 23 in my bucket list. I never had the time and courage to cook dinner for my family though it's just a simple pasta but the fact that no one has taught me yet (though I'm enrolled in a culinary school, I decided to not wait for our pasta class) and they finished it all especially my brother liked it so much that he had two full servings, it made my heart smile and melt. 


Linguine pasta with bacon and some shredded leftover turkey

I could not give you a detailed description on how it tasted but it tasted good for a first timer! The tomato sauce, the bacon, parmesan cheese and basil leaves gave it more flavor and taste! I love the linguine pasta. Hopefully this year I'll be able to do a lot of cooking and baking!

Bon appétit! 




No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.