Powered by Blogger.

Cheers to 2016!

Hiiii to all! How is everyone doing? How is the year 2016 treating you so far? It feels good to be home though I really miss my life over there. It's quiet, less stressful, and I can do whatever I want whenever I want but yes, I am happy to be home. 

I know I haven't blogged for about two months already. I think because I have nothing interesting to share but I thought I can still share some of my pictures from last December before mon amour and I separated, like I need to get back to my country. 

So last December 12 we flew to Los Angeles where I visited my relatives who I haven't seen for five years. I spent my last week with them. And one of the highlights of my LA trip was we went to Universal Studios this time on a VIP access to all rides and attractions. 

Since this is my second time to visit LA. I really wanted this trip to be more about exploring the heart and outskirts of Los Angeles. I know there are far more exciting and awesome things to do besides the usual places to visit and stuffs to do but having no car and a limited time only was a little disappointing but I really enjoyed especially I get to experience LA again with the love of my life. 

Here are a few pictures from Universal Studios and Hollywood: 






Last year, 2015, was by far the most unforgettable, eye opening, and fun ride in my life. Having the opportunity to live abroad by myself gave me a chance to discover more about myself and the world. I thank my parents for trusting me to take this journey and that I am old enough to be on my own. I worked in a ski resort in California as a chef intern (I know from Communication in Arts graduate I became a chef) I always have a thing for food I love baking and cooking because I truly believe that whatever the occasion is or just a small get-together with friends and family and people from all walks of life are connected by food. Since it's also my dream not to just travel but experience the world. I want to get out there and discover food I didn't know exists (if that makes sense at all). 

I admit it's not my "dream" to be a chef and work in a five star hotel rather own a cafe-bakery, farmhouse, and cook for my own family someday and on the side doing food/farm blogging and SOMEDAY publish my own magazine or just be part of publishing house where I can freely share my passion. That's my ultimate dream. Ever since I was in junior high school, I always dream of that. I have so many stuffs going on inside my head that I wish I can put into words. 

For this month I got very excited to hear Dustin Tebbutt's new album. Here is a link to my favorite track from his "Home" album. And what do you think of my new blog name form Berries and Lilies I switched to Whole Wheat Flower - for the love of baking and Mother Nature. 

Anyway, I don't want to make this long. I wish you all a great year ahead and happy hearts day to all! 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.