Powered by Blogger.

Post-Valentine's Day

Nothing is more romantic than receiving a bouquet of flowers from your love from the other side of the world (at least in our situation). It's only been three and half months the last time we were together. I'd say I really miss him - almost kinda living with him,  going to the lake, mall or wherever we want, going to Walmart at two a.m. and movies all the stuffs we did. I miss everything. 

A week ago I sent him a letter I hope he gets it though I'm late. Better late than never, right? Also I want to thank my college friend who personally delivered the flowers. She traveled all the way to my house just to give it to me. 

My friends and I spent the whole day together catching up. It's been a year since I've seen them. Nothing too romantic besides the flowers. Just a simple date with them was enough.

It feels good to be back in my own kitchen and spend more time. Unfortunately, since my oven is broken I have to use my 12 litres oven but it still taste delicious especially if paired with tea or coffee. 

Music:

No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.