Powered by Blogger.

South Lake Tahoe




I cannot believe we're already passed half of this year. Where did the time go?

Besides being able to travel again, spend summer here for the second time and after finishing my internship. It feels great though I haven't been successful with my career but I'm happy and I know this is just the start of another unforgettable journey ahead. After all we deserve a break after our hard work. People these days are busy focusing with work and forgetting that there is another side of life where we can have fun and discover more of the world and ourselves and experience what it really means to live. Let us not forget about that, okay? Though even I is still working on that. 

As the birthday celebration of mon amour and his mom continues and before July ends. We drove to the lake and had a lunch picnic. It was a spontaneous picnic though. We brought Chinese take-out, chocolate cake, crackers and ice cream (let's talk about being healthy?!).

This would be the first birthday celebration we are both together after eight years (no work or whatsoever) Last year, we celebrated it but not on the exact day. So I'm extremely grateful and stoked! I hope we will celebrate more birthdays together in the future. 

I really love weekends.

It's the time to be around with the people you love, try new things and eat good food. Go fishing, go to theatres and what I love the most is grocery shopping all year-round. Haha. There are lots of things to do during summer and can it please slow down because I haven't done most of it. 






As this month ends, I hope that it will all be great month ahead and the remaining months. I hope this time things are better and we will be happier earthlings. 

No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.