Powered by Blogger.

Together Again


Penpal update:


Few days before I left, my friend's letter from Spain finally arrived after four months. We thought it got lost but I was relieved when I saw this on our doorstep. Thank you so much, dearest Chelo! I shall write back to you very soon.


After six months of not seeing mon amour, we are finally together for the the rest of this year. Until now we can't still believe where we are right now. How we grew up together not physically though but I was on his side since junior high school. Since distance was our number one enemy it made us stronger. It helped us build the important foundation of every relationships - trust.

We have been through a lot of problems, fights and the list goes on. I never regret any of it. In fact, it made me love him even more and God being in the center of our relationship I know we can overcome any problems. 

Months felt like years when we are apart and days felt like minutes every time I am with you.  


So there I hopped on my sixteen hour flight. I can't wait to see him -  spend summer and holidays with him and the family. While I was in the plane I can't help but stare at the window and watch over the sun sets and moon rises. I can't help but think of him and us, wondering what would be our destiny. "I can't wait to see him", is what I always say to myself. As usual, my flight was exhausting and I had to go through a lot of things before I saw him but thankfully it was a safe journey. Thank you God.


And there while waiting for my baggage, a guy walked towards me and it was mon amour carrying a bouquet of roses. I almost cried of happiness and excitement upon seeing him. He is very handsome and his smile is my favourite thing ever. I was melting inside. I finally held hands with him and we drove home.


Mon amour did this welcome home surprise for me. How sweet! He decorated the room with our pictures and balloons with messages on it. Awwww.... I was like, "Is this really happening?



Two days after my arrival, it was his birthday so we decided to make our favourite cake and past time -  making refrigerated cakes! We spent the whole weekend re-organizing the room and buying stuffs for me. It was indeed the best days ever yet! I miss doing things with him. I miss grocery shopping with him. I miss everyone here! It's so great to be back home. Home is not a place but a feeling.

Green apple we found in the neighborhood

Cheers to more adventures and happy days together! 

No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.