Powered by Blogger.

Blondies


Hello earthlings! How are you all doing? I hope everything is going great for you and that you're enjoying spring break.

For today, I baked blondies. I've been wanting to try this recipe and I would say this is not the best recipe I tried. It tasted like "flour" like the chemical taste of baking soda and flour combined together. It didn't taste like blondies but that doesn't mean I wouldn't try baking them again. I asked my husband to bring samples at his work and most of them liked it. I guess enough to make them like blondies cos it was a free taste. Lol. 


Do you have any good recipes I can try? And what other tips can you share to me when baking blondies? I'd appreciate them, lovelies! Thank you so much! 




No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.