Powered by Blogger.

Baby Foot USA review


BABY FOOT

I saw Baby Foot from TODAY show. At first I was a little skeptical to try it because I've never done anything to my feet except to apply the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion right after taking a bath and I haven't done any foot spa services. I don't have any major problems with my feet except one time when I flew to America. It was summer, both my feet cracked and were really dry. It took quite some time to heal. I guess it was because of the sudden change of weather. 



I told mon amour that we should try it together so we know how it will work for both of us since we have different skin types. It might work for him and not for me. 

Baby Foot is originally from Japan and came to USA few years ago you can purchase it in Amazon for a cheaper price $21.00 plus shipping fee. 

Amazon - $21.00
Ulta - $25.00
Target - $25.00 

If you're going to buy them in stores always check if they are available in your local stores. I bought mine in Ulta. 

This is not recommended for diabetic, pregnant women and people who has foot allergies or problems - to make sure please read instructions at the back. 

To have achieve good results follow/read instructions carefully. 

I have pictures from our 2 weeks trial. I don't want to upload them here because some people do not like seeing pictures of peeling foot. You can just Google or search them in YouTube. I've watched videos before buying Baby Foot. Links here:


Given the instructions we did it step-by-step and for the next following days we soaked our feet in warm water before taking a bath and didn't apply any lotions. Mon amour's peeled two days after and mine peeled four days after. After two weeks of peeling, our foot were very soft and smooth. I've never seen my feet this nice. I highly recommend this product to a friend! $25.00 was worth it instead of spending a lot money in foot services and I also read at the back that it would be best to do this every six months. The downside of using this product is it's a little messy. Imagine walking outside with slippers on and they're peeling and they're everywhere. Lol. It depends how much dry skin you have though. But I can look pass to it, this product is so great and worth trying! Highly recommended! Perfect for summer! 


If you have tried Baby Foot, what were your experiences? I was watching a movie while doing this. It was fun! ;-)




No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.