Powered by Blogger.

Vlog 17: Late Christmas Photoshoot




Hi earthlings! I know it's too late to share Christmas photos but I couldn't resist not uploading them here on my blog. I was very busy finishing some personal tasks last month. But I'm back on my regular schedule both on my channel and on my blog. 

My good friend who I always enjoy doing shoots with visited last December and we've been planning this since our last shoot in July. We did a cookie charcuterie board and also baked lemon tart. It was so fun doing those with her. We both love to bake and have passion in food photography. But since she was only here for a couple of weeks and it was around the holidays. She spent most of her time with her family and we only had four hours to do the shoot. We didn't even had the chance to chat nor bake. I still enjoyed our time together because even though we don't get paid for our shoots. We enjoy working together, conceptualizing our theme and discussing our technical skills on how we can improve our shots. Of course, we are not professional food photographers but the fact we did all these by ourselves is a tap on our back. Although we didn't bake any of the cookies here since we were in a time crunch. Lol! Just being able to share this experience with her is very fulfilling on my end. This is my way of keeping myself on track with what I enjoy doing.

We both agreed on the next time we will meet we won't be doing any shoots. We just want to hang out and talk about random things. But let's see if anything changes later on.

I would also love to hear your thoughts. It's so hard to look at my own work. I've seen a few things like color correction, angles and layouts. But please do it with respect and kindness. Thank you everyone! 


Vlog 17:



No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.