Powered by Blogger.

My opinion on Oatly's Oat Milk and why I love my Cuisinart Grind Central Coffee Grinder (honest review on the products by an average coffee drinker)

Hi earthlings! As you all know I showed an unboxing video on my channel about the Cuisinart Grind Central Coffee Grinder. For today's entry, I would like to share my thoughts on the grinder and some products I use to make my coffee at home.

Let me tell you this, we love coffee but we're not coffee connoisseurs. If there's a person who is willing to show us the good way to prepare coffee. Please keep in touch with me. We used to buy coffee from Starbucks, Coffee Bean, and Panera but we realized it can add up to a ridiculous amount and the amount of sugar is just so crazy and terrifying. 



This is my third month of using the grinder and for an average coffee drinker like me. I must say it has changed my life on how I make my coffee in the morning. The experience is a lot better since the aroma is much stronger compared to ground beans and I can also have a full control of how much milk, sweetener and coffee I can put. It also gives me the flexibility to try out different recipes. Although when it comes to coffee, I prefer mine "simple". I don't add whipped cream or caramel drizzles.  Maybe I will have it like once in a while but I like it simple. My favorite sweetener is the Torani sugar free syrup. I've tried the classic caramel, French vanilla and hazelnut. Their French Vanilla is by far my favorite! 

I've also been using unsweetened almond milk for my coffee but when I make iced coffee with it. It doesn't feel like the coffees I buy at the shops. So I was a bit disappointed until my friend told me to try Oatly's Oat Milk! I know this has been around for quite some time but I just love my almond milk. I didn't want to try out anything else until we started grinding our own beans. And I can finally agree with what everybody is saying about this milk. It's delicious and creamier. It really does feel like you're drinking coffees from Starbucks or Panera which some of you dislike. I both enjoy hot and cold coffee but hot coffee with oat milk is so much better and tastier. I don't think I will ever come back to almond milk when it comes to my coffee! If you can get your hands on this, please do so! It's great for coffees!
Photo credit: Target.com

This article "A Brewer's Guide to Choosing a Good Coffee Grinder" by Rafaella Rossi will help you understand if blade or burr is the one you need.

After months of researching on what kind of coffee grinder to buy. I think we were ready to hit the stores and start looking for deals. Thanksgiving might be the best time to buy a grinder but I couldn't wait that long so every time we go to stores. I made sure to take a peek on the small appliance kitchen aisle. I spotted a 15% off on Cuisinart in Target last January. It might not seem much but it's better than no deal at all. I was sold on this one because based on the reviews in the internet. It said it has a good performance and most importantly it's not too loud compared to other pricey grinders out there. 

We've had it for three months now and have been using it every week. I bought it for $27.99 including taxes. The price was originally $34.99. I was already considering getting the KitchenAid's coffee grinder because it was only $29.99. But I wasn't pleased with its performance based on the reviews. And I also think it's too small for my liking. I just want a grinder that can make a fair amount of coffee grounds in that way we don't need to grind beans every single day.

I'm so glad to find Cuisinart's grinder. It's got all I need and I know we will have it for as long as we can. In my opinion, it's the most affordable one without comprising the quality and performance. And so far I have no complains with the product although it would have been great if it comes with a brush but it's an easy fix, right? Just use any kind of brush. 

If you're interested to see my unboxing. I linked my video below. Time stamp for the unboxing is at 14:49.


No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.