Powered by Blogger.

Memorial Weekend Part 1: A Trip to LA

Southern California, CA, USA
Last weekend my husband and I took a short vacation in LA. We wanted to escape the scorching heat of the desert and have a taste of spring in LA. Our main itinerary consisted of visiting The Hearst Castle, Solvang, Carpinteria State Beach and the BTS PROOF Exhibition. 

The drive to LA wasn't too bad although I was a bit upset that the gloomy and cold weather welcomed us in our first morning. I was expecting to shoot in the sunny blue skies of LA. But then, I thought I won't let the weather dictate my emotions and how I should take my photos.


Witnessing that kind of weather in LA also challenged me to see the city differently. The misty morning glaze swooned me and I thought I should appreciate this sight. When the sun decides to show up, the fog eventually disappears 😊

This LA blog will have three parts since I took many photos and wanted to showcase the beauty of each locations/experience separately. I hope you will enjoy them. 
















No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.