Powered by Blogger.

Vlog 4: Homemade blueberry muffins


Homemade blueberry muffins
Hello earthlings! I might be a little late in sharing this but please bare with me.

I really enjoyed making these delicious and moist homemade muffins. These muffins only lasted for five days. I'm not a tea-person but I'm sure it will be good with a cup of tea. Though I have a few tips when making this. It might not be a big deal for some people but I know there are a bunch of people who watches my video and are beginners in baking or cooking. So for this specific recipe and for any other recipes you will making.

I would like to remind everyone to mise en place their ingredients. What I mean is set a plan and organize all the tools and ingredients you will need. Read the recipe carefully, weigh your ingredients, and make sure your ingredients are in room temperature like the unsalted butter, milk, and/or eggs. Make sure to follow exact measurements and know what kind of oven you have. Do not over mix the batter. 

For instance while I was mixing my ingredients, I noticed I have lumps of brown sugar on my mixture. Some people might think mixing will help get rid of the lumps but you will just end up over mixing your batter. Those kind of situations might affect the consistency of your product. 

I shared the recipe in my video. So please watch it. Thank you! Let me know how your muffins turned out.




If you have any advice or tips when baking/cooking, please comment them down below. Once again thank you and be safe everyone! :-)


Products featured in my vlog:








No comments

Please be kind and respectful enough with your comments.